1. This was taken in June 2013 at Country Harvest in Ingleton. We're sat on a Boom Trike, the beloved Trike of Yorkshire Trike Tours (who are amazing and if you haven't booked a tour with them yet, then do so... it is brilliant! We did just that last year, which is how we know!!!).
2. This is Lizzie. She passed away on New Year's Eve last year. She was 15 years old. Lizzie was diagnosed with brain damage as a kitten and the vet kindly offered to kill her. We asked whether she was in pain. The vet said, "No." The decision was simple. Lizzie was awesome and we all still miss her.
3. Debs was admitted into Lincoln County Hospital after her spine finally gave up the ghost during a manic session of didgeridoo sound therapy (who knew that a wind instrument developed by Indigenous Australians could cause so much hassle?!?!?). She stayed for 3 months and finally had her spine fused. This is leek and potato bake was served up in Lincoln County Hospital in the summer of 2013. James Martin featured it on his television programme about hospital food.
4. A high speed car crash 6 weeks after spinal surgery isn't to be recommended. But the driver of the other car insisted he wanted to pull out in front of us because he was dazzled by the sun. We made it onto Sally Traffic.
5. This is the view from our back garden. Not today though. Today there's no blue sky.
6. This is The Grim Reaper. We met him whilst we were travelling coast to coast in 2015. He gave us a long speech on when and how we were going to leave this mortal coil. One of us now is extremely wary of hairdressers whilst the other one has an involuntary twitch when less than ten feet from bacon.
7. Market Rasen races. What can we say???
7.4 We know. We can't believe it either.